Catalysis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Anjali
Admin
Aantal berichten : 3
Registratiedatum : 2020-09-30
https://catalysis.actieforum.com

WhaT is This and Why Are WE here?  Empty WhaT is This and Why Are WE here?

Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:15 pm
Hello dearest peoples,
Why you are here: The reason why you are here is probably that you heard of this forum by me or one of my friends or friends of friends. You probably have some intellectual interests, like discussing, or sharing art.
Why I am here: So, I created this Forum so I can share (fun) ideas and interests with you and have substantial discussions on certain topics of my our your interest. I like to read the news and have an interest in social phenomena. There are topics I'm extremely interested in and would like to share my opinions and commentaries to put it open to discussion. This way I have an opportunity to write down my thoughts and giving them a chance to develop and substantialize.
Why a Forum?: Sharing ideas on Social Media platforms have their obvious downsides. First, I only want to share these ideas with people who are actually interested. Second, there is fair ground not to trust Facebook, Youtube, etc. in terms of our privacy. Third, these platforms generally do not encourage discussions with actual content and mutual engagement. For instance, comments are usually restricted to a certain amount of characters. A Forum will allow us to engage with each other without our phone lighting up at every single new post. It is a more intimate internet-environment that will allow us to voice ourselves more elaborately as a person. I think there is a lot to get out of this in terms of self-development and self-expression.
How does this work?: A huge part of how this Forum will operate will depend on you and what you would like to discuss and share with the others. The general idea is that everyone who has created a profile in this Forum (and have introduced themselves in the 'Introduce Yourself' topic in the Info-category) will have the authority to create their own discussion-"topics"/"threads" and respond in comments to topics created by the other members of this Forum. You will add a topic under one of the categories on the IndexBoard (which is the Home-page). Post anything you would like to share or discuss with the others. When you have created a topic, people can respond and comment on your topic.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum